What is the best Fiverr or Upwork?
you have surely already wasted a lot of time performing repetitive services that do not bring any
value or you want to delegate these services but the question is a delegate which service to whom is
good I will present you the two platforms that I know Fiverr or Upwork I will present you the positive
sides and the negative sides .
1-1-The positif points :
Fiverr is surely the number one platform in terms of selling services online it can see the different
sister films that offer their services according to their price for the advantages of the platform.
- I would say firstly that there is a multitude of services no matter that you are going to search on
- The second point is that in terms of price they are unbeatable you look for a service for 5$ you find it
- The third point I would say is their payment platform it was done in a very simplified way you make the
1-2-The negative points :
- for the negative points I would say that you should not expect anything very heavy on Fiverr it is
- As a second point, I often say that the reviews are a bit truncated there can be fake clothes surfing so
- The third point I would say especially for the designers who have success and therefore they have
Finally in terms of services I use fiverr only for the design which are quite basic and don’t require a
lot of creativity or for all the technical manipulations which are quite simple for example the fact of adding
tech manager on your site or the fact for example of modifying a file in another format to summarize
I would say that fiverr is an excellent platform it’s a site which is very well done very well designed
but on the other hand in terms of services it remains rather limited to standard services or technical
services after I admit that my opinion is rather biased because I use fiverr exclusively for small jobs.
2-The positif points :
- For large jobs I would use upwork the works is surely one of the most successful platforms in terms
- The other important point is that you can trust the freelancer why because it is enough that it makes
- Another interesting element is that during the tender you will have access to new data that you do not
2-2-The negative points :
- For the negative points obviously, it is much more expensive than on Fiverr you will say to me it
- The second negative point I would say is that there is a lot of negotiation before you start since there is
- The third negative point I would say is the payment system I find it not as simplified as on fiverr you
You have to take into account three elements your budget the time you are ready to invest and the final
result if you have a small budget a lot of time to invest and that the final result does not matter much
I recommend you Fiverr if you have a bigger budget that you have time and that the result is more
important for you I recommend Upwork on the other hand if you have a big budget not much time and
that the final result I recommend you to work with an agency when an agency will take your project
from a to z.