Recover disabled AdSense account appeal form Adsense AdMob
Fill out the form how to appeal form Adsense AdMob
Solve a problem that has been stopped account on Google AdSense; a problem that faces a lot of bloggers and has not found any solutions, some show that message that is the content, your AdSense account for this login process is not currently activated.
we recommend that you check your email inbox for messages that we have sent you regarding the status of your account on Google AdSense. appeal form Adsense AdMob.
Our messages can sometimes be picked up by email filtering agents and if your account is suspended due to an invalid click, visit our inactive account FAQ In this article, we will discuss how to recover a disabled or deleted AdSense account.
Recover disabled AdSense account
- First, go to (Request a Policy Review).
- Enter your contact information (name).
- Contact email address.
- AdSense / AdMob login email address.
- The AdSense Publisher ID appears in the following format: – (pub-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx).
- Write down the titles or definitions of the orders you place on them.
- Print Provide us with the reasons for us to return the message in your account Write the message (Google Adsense account activation message) to recover the disabled Adsense account.
Fill out the form to answer the question Invalid traffic appeal
- Question 1: How do users access your site, mobile apps, and/or YouTube channel? How do you promote your content?
- Answer 1: Users access my content via Google search engine, including Google bing or YouTube channel and other YouTube features that some social media traffic also accesses Facebook Instagram and Twitter.
- Question 2: Did you, your site, mobile app, and/or YouTube channel violate the AdSense Program Policies or Terms and Conditions? If so, how?
- Answer 2: There was no invalid clicking activity before these violations occurred, and it happened without my knowledge or due to inadvertent negligence I am not aware of.
- Question 3: What is the reason for invalid activity on your site, mobile apps and/or YouTube channel? Please provide complete information on all the specific reasons related to your case.
- Answer 3: In my view, the main reason for canceling my account may be that the competitor may have done some invalid click activity or there may be some people who don’t have proper knowledge of how to use the app and that may be the reason for my account being disabled.
- Question 4: What changes will you implement to improve the quality of ad traffic to your site, mobile apps, and/or YouTube channel? When replying, please see our suggestions on how to prevent invalid activity.
- Answer 4: First of all I really apologize for any invalid click activity and I condemn such activities and also for those errors that occurred without my knowledge and negligence now I assure Adsense to be an AdSense partner I started using AdSense partnership about a month ago and I tried my best and my correct activities if my AdSense restarts, I will do everything according to AdSense Policies and try to stay away from any invalid activity that violates any terms and conditions.
- Question 5: Please include traffic logs or report statistics for your site, mobile apps, and/or YouTube channel showing suspicious IP addresses, referrals, or requests that explain invalid activity.
- Answer 5: Dear Google, This is the first time my AdSense account has been disabled due to this invalid click activity, I could not log and report the suspicious IP address traffic history and I am dealing with this deprecation again as far as I know my site or AdSense you mentioned. I just plead to disregard any web server or minor invalid click activity on my account and give me the first and last chance to work properly on my AdSense account, and I agree that it is because of my fault that it was inadvertently caused by my negligence.
The most important reasons for closing the Google Adsense account
- Clicking on the ads displayed on your website.
- Obtaining traffic through fraudulent or automated templates or through bots.
- Use a prompted visitor source.
- Manipulating the way ads are displayed.
- Ad placement deceives users or generates unintended clicks.
- In-app ads.
- Pornographic, adult, or adult content.
- User-generated content.
- Violation of webmaster guidelines.
- Deceptive ad placement.
- Copyright infringement.
- Illegal content.